Amgen Scholars Europe Program applicants must be:
- Undergraduate students enrolled in colleges or universities in Europe*; and
- Undergraduate students who have not completed their bachelor’s or first degree (or its equivalent) prior to participating in the Program.
Europe Program applicants must also have:
- A strong record of academic performance; and
- An interest in pursuing a Ph.D.
* Eligible students must attend colleges or universities in countries that are participating in the Bologna Process.
Click here to view the participating countries.